SpendSmart™ Prepaid Mastercard
Control your teen's spending with the BillMyParents SpendSmart™ Prepaid Mastercard.
Perfect for the MG
It's never been easier to create a reloadable game allowance that you control, and they manage. Put $10 on it and we'll add $10 more!
- Easy to load from any account or digital location
- Instant text alerts keep you connected as purchases happen
- Lock the card from wherever you are
- No credit risk. No overdraft. Safe online.
- It keeps you safe from identity theft and fraud.
- They'll learn to use plastic – without the risk
- Use safely anywhere debit MasterCard Is accepted
- Download the BMP App for free
Want to learn about how it works? Visit: http://www.billmyparents.com/how-it-works/
Getting Set Up
After completing your order for the MG, you'll be prompted to visit spendsmart.playmg.com to sign up. When you sign up for your card with your MG purchase we'll add $10 when you load your first $10!
When your card arrives, visit www.billmyparents.com/activate and enter your card number and parent's email address.
Parents can fund their teen's BMP SpendSmart™ Card in a number of ways, in a matter of seconds: From any bank account, credit card, phone or online.
MG Set Up
When your card arrives, enter the number into the Family Collaboration app to see your balance, then into Google Play™ to buy more games.
Parents can easily manage a variety of settings and view card transactions by accessing their secured account on the BillMyParents website.
Teach responsible internet usage with the MG Family Collaboration System.
Trust but Verify
Allow your kids to discover, download and play the Android™ games they want. At the same time you are notified of your kid's activity, app downloads, games they are playing and even how much time they've spend on the MG device.
Parents can add their email to opt in to receive Remote Trust notifications on their computer or Smartphone.
Emails are sent weekly, but you can always log into the Family Collaboration App app to see the same data.
MG Set Up
When you receive your MG, follow these 3 simple steps:
- 1. Parents should enter and verify their email address and set up a password in the Family Collaboration App.
*Give the MG a name to distinguish it from other MGs in the same household.
- 2. Check the box to opt in for weekly emails
- 3. Accept Terms and Conditions